Established in 1986 and located in downtown Los Angeles, Executive Presentations is a full-service demonstrative evidence company serving the legal community. EP is the leader in litigation graphics and digital trial technology support and consultation.
The staff at EP is as diverse as our services. Their accomplishments, experience, education and interests shape the company's culture. They are the key to providing the full range of service for our clients by working together as integrated, multidisciplinary teams with each member drawing from a unique set of skills and talent.
Graphic Designer / PowerPoint Presentation Specialist
The ideal candidate will meet with clients, consult with them, and turn their complex, technical information into clear, effective presentations (interactive multimedia PowerPoint presentations and info-graphics with charts, graphs, timelines, & diagrams).
The key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Design, develop, coordinate, and execute multi-media trial presentations from concept to completion.
- Client consultation, research and analyze case material, effectively demonstrate project solutions.
- Apply narrative design principles where the story and the design reinforce and support the case.
- Prepare estimates and project proposals.
- Project time/budget tracking, administration, and management.
- Run opening and closing presentations in court, mediations, arbitrations, etc.
- Minimum 5 years graphic design with marketing and/or infographics experience with strong conceptual skills.
- Advanced skills required in:
- Intermediate skills required in:
- Word and Excel
- Keynote a plus
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record plus flexibility that allows for overtime in order to meet client deadlines.
- iPad/tablet technology experience a plus.
- Self-starter able to handle multiple projects in fast-paced, quickly changing, high pressure situations.
- Professional appearance, courteous, quick and efficient.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and live within the metropolitan L.A. area.
- Travel, sometimes with short notice, includes local (i.e. downtown, Santa Monica, etc), occasionally out of town (San Diego, Oakland, etc) and out of state (NV, UT, etc).
Trial Presentation Technician & Consultant
The ideal candidate will manage large, high profile cases and consult with clients regarding trial presentation and courtroom technology. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with many moving parts. The qualified applicant will be comfortable in the “hot seat”, must have a professional manner, positive can-do attitude, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects. This position reports to the Trial Services Project Manager.
The key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate multimedia technology and presentation related projects with clients and court clerks.
- Provide trial presentation estimates to new and existing clients.
- Document imaging and coding, file conversions, building/editing/updating/maintaining databases.
- Digitize and synchronize deposition videos, prepare deposition designation video clips.
- High profile civil trial support and war room support as needed.
- Equipment installation and breakdown in local courtrooms, client offices and other off-site facilities.
- Backup, synchronize, archive database and trial material.
- Trouble-shoot and problem-solve technical issues.
- Train clients to use presentation hardware and software.
- Timely and accurate preparation of paperwork; written estimates and proposals for services, as well as administrative paperwork; time sheets, expense reports, billing, etc.
Requirements for this challenging position:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in-trial support and services.
- Paralegal, IT, audio/visual presentation technology, database management, document imaging will be considered in lieu of in-trial experience.
- Tech savvy, able to quickly grasp trial presentation software (Sanction and Trial Director).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Highly organized and detail oriented, a self-starter able to handle multiple projects.
- Work well in fast-paced, quickly changing, high pressure situations.
- Professional appearance, responsive, pleasant, courteous and efficient.
- Excellent attendance record. Plus flexibility that allows for overtime in order to accommodate court, client, and event schedules.
- Light to moderate lifting (10 – 50 lbs).
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and live within the metropolitan L. A. area.
- Travel, sometimes with short notice, includes local (i.e. downtown, Santa Monica, etc), out of town (San Diego, Oakland, etc), and out of state (NV, UT, etc).