Established in 1986 and located in downtown Los Angeles, Executive Presentations is a full-service demonstrative evidence company serving the legal community. EP is the leader in litigation graphics and digital trial technology support and consultation.
The staff at EP is as diverse as our services. Their accomplishments, experience, education and interests shape the company's culture. They are the key to providing the full range of service for our clients by working together as integrated, multidisciplinary teams with each member drawing from a unique set of skills and talent.
Office / Data Entry Clerk (part time)
The ideal candidate will have above average 10-key and typing skills, be detail oriented and accurate, will manage and maintain the integrity of our systems and procedures, as well as work independently through to task completion. This is a part time, in-house position reporting to the company’s management team, and will be based in our offices located in downtown Los Angeles. The key duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Prepare and sort documents / time sheets for daily data entry (time and billing)
- Review source documents for discrepancies, resolve discrepancies and/or return to managers regarding incomplete information
- Generate reports and verify data entry accuracy, edit as needed
- Update sales orders for billing; dates, descriptions and data edits as needed
- Document scanning and file storage
- Multi-line phone back-up, relieve front desk/reception
- Other projects and tasks as needed
- High school graduate or some college coursework
- Minimum 1-3 years general clerical, accounting and data entry experience in a corporate or legal environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have accurate 10-key and typing skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Multi-line phone skills
- Positive, personable, and team-oriented; eager to assist wherever needed
- Creative and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Minimum 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Graphic Designer / Multimedia Presentations
The ideal candidate will meet with clients, consult with them and turn their complex, technical information into clear, effective presentations (interactive-multimedia-PowerPoint presentations and info-graphics with charts, graphs, timelines, & diagrams) The key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Design, develop, coordinate and execute multi-media trial presentations from concept to completion.
- Client consultation, research and analyze case material, effectively demonstrate project solutions.
- Apply narrative design principles where the story and the design reinforce and support the case.
- Prepare estimates and project proposals.
- Project time/budget tracking, administration, and management.
- Run opening and closing presentations in court, mediations, arbitrations, etc.
- Minimum 5 years creative graphic design experience in marketing or infographics with strong conceptual skills.
- Advanced skills:
- Intermediate skills:
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record plus flexibility that allows for overtime in order to meet client deadlines.
- iPad/tablet technology experience a plus.
- Self-starter able to handle multiple projects in fast-paced, quickly changing, high pressure situations.
- Professional appearance, courteous, quick and efficient.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and live within the metropolitan L.A. area.
- Travel, sometimes with short notice, includes local (i.e. downtown, Santa Monica, etc), occasionally out of town (San Diego, Oakland, etc) and out of state (NV, UT, etc).
Trial Presentation Technician & Consultant
The ideal candidate will manage large, high profile cases and consult with clients regarding trial presentation and courtroom technology. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with many moving parts. The qualified applicant will be comfortable in the “hot seat”, must have a professional manner, positive can-do attitude, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects. This position reports to the Trial Services Project Manager. The key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate multimedia technology and presentation related projects with clients and court clerks.
- Provide trial presentation estimates to new and existing clients.
- Document imaging and coding, file conversions, building/editing/updating/maintaining databases.
- Digitize and synchronize deposition videos, prepare deposition designation video clips.
- High profile civil trial support and war room support as needed.
- Equipment installation and breakdown in local courtrooms, client offices and other off-site facilities.
- Backup, synchronize, archive database and trial material.
- Trouble-shoot and problem-solve technical issues.
- Train clients to use presentation hardware and software.
- Timely and accurate preparation of paperwork; written estimates and proposals for services, as well as administrative paperwork; time sheets, expense reports, billing, etc.
Requirements for this challenging position:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in-trial support and services.
- Paralegal, IT, audio/visual presentation technology, database management, document imaging will be considered in lieu of in-trial experience.
- Tech savvy, able to quickly grasp trial presentation software (Sanction and Trial Director).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Highly organized and detail oriented, a self-starter able to handle multiple projects.
- Work well in fast-paced, quickly changing, high pressure situations.
- Professional appearance, responsive, pleasant, courteous and efficient.
- Excellent attendance record. Plus flexibility that allows for overtime in order to accommodate court, client, and event schedules.
- Light to moderate lifting (10 – 50 lbs).
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and live within the metropolitan L. A. area.
- Travel, sometimes with short notice, includes local (i.e. downtown, Santa Monica, etc), out of town (San Diego, Oakland, etc), and out of state (NV, UT, etc).